Thursday, March 22, 2007

thoughts

I MISS PROJECT!! Well, I don't miss the crazy business of project. I miss being in Montreal with mes projectiles. I miss sitting up in room 401 on those hot summer nights when the breeze would be flowing in through the windows and Rachelle would be sitting on the window sill... then there would be clap of thunder and the clouds would release a huge downpour.

I miss the metro, too. do i ever miss the metro! Lydia totally reminded me of that.

And I woke up today and thought to myself, 'So why is it that you're not joining staff right after school?' And I'm not entirely sure I know or have an answer.

2 comments:

Chara said...

amen sista!

wow...now i know why i don't think about project too much anymore cuz then i just get all sad and reflective-y...

Rainbow Choi =) said...

tu me manques aussi!! et aussi tous les projectiles!! i dont miss the metro though... or mtl really, i dont think i ever really liked it that much. haha... glad you remember it so fondly though!!