Saturday, March 10, 2007

Best. Friday. Ever.

I don't know what really made tonight as the best friday ever, but it was. I didn't hate my french tutorial, my one-on-one with caitlyn went really well, DG was cool, I GOT TO NAP & eat & get to FnotR on time... and it was good. And I got to hang out with my friends and talk to someone I've been meaning to talk with for awhile, and then we went to DQ and i SAW SOMEONE GET A-FREAKING-RRESTED. Good times.

Actually, the arrest-ation process was awkward. I mean let's be serious, who really enjoys sitting in DQ, enjoying your pepsi with friends and then some drunk come in and be all obnoxious for THIRTY MINUTES and the staff don't call the police until the drunk PULLS A KNIFE on the other drunk. He put the knife away after putting it to the guy's face, but it was still pretty tense and awkward. We stayed there the whole time cause we were frankly a bit scared to even move! BUT THEN the cops storm into the place in all their HOT STRONG UNIFORM WEARING GLORY and tackle drunkie to the floor and cuff him and take him away. it was amazing and yeah... i like uniformed males.

AND THEN, because it was a pub-crawl and pretty sketch out in the hub we called walk home and i got walked home by two pretty neat people. And edward and i got talking about development and he gave me some pretty neat and well-timed (thank you God!) advice. "Tears don't solve the issues." Essentially.

AND THEN? my friend (who actually is a gift from God... I prayed that I would make some friends in my department - haha i sound like a loner - and I'm fairly good friends with this one girl) wrote about me in a facebook note about how I was a part of some of her most happy days in the last little while. How sweet is that? (everybody awwwwww). Life is good. I should go to bed.


Annnnnd for some You Tube fun.... check out the (very sketchy and lots of profanity) NWA lyrics here, and watch this dad real-time edit the song so its appropriate for children. Funny!!

1 comment:

lowonthego said...

haha this might be the best line in your blog:

"i like uniformed males"

i laughed out loud.