Saturday, February 24, 2007

barftastic

So my older brother is up for the weekend to visit and brought his gf. She's spent the weekend here once before - sometime last winter as well. I was able to stomach their gushy-ness for the most part, until my brother started acting.... happy. It was weird. Jordan isn't the type of person I would characterize as "happy" ever. haha kinda weird. And then my little brother's gf comes over, which is totally a first. it's Jordan's first real girlfriend, and nick - well - its the first time they've all been here. Can I tell you it was awkward? I mean, only for me cause it was like every time I turned around someone was kissing someone, or LAYING on someone.... awkward city. It was another reminder of how pathetically single and prudish I am. I always kind of thought I was ok with mild PDAs, but this was weirdddd. And this isn't technically "public" areas either, but it was still weird. LAYING ON EACH OTHER?

And guess what? Only 5ish more weeks of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also: you totally have to check this out, it makes life worth living:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tat completed my life. ahahha awkward. if my sisters start dating before me. i dont kno wut i'll do..probably beat up the guy seeing my sister for holding her hand. STAY AWAY U CREEPO. hahah yah tat's me. (and also thee reason why im single.)