Thursday, February 15, 2007

sighhh

I am exhausted. Absoslutely exhausted from this past semester. But, it's been good. I'm not exhausted to the point where I resent anyone or anything - THIS IS GOOD NEWS. Life is tiring, but I really wouldn't have it any other way. I'm really looking for reading week, and I'm really so tired I feel like I can barely move. All I want to do is sit infront of the TV and be a vegetable. So basically, I want to be gloria. I really don't want to do all the things I have to do tonight, but I have to and so I will. I've finished all my assignments and skipped SO MUCH CLASS it's rediculous. You'd think I wasn't paying millions of dollars in tuition or something. But alas I am, and I'm skipping. OH GLORY HALELUJAH peekvid.com is up and running again. SEE? JESUS DOES LOVE ME. Wow, I can feel all the tension in my shoulders washing away. Not really, but I'm visualizing it. I think what I feel is really the tension in my shoulders just existing...

I'm so excited for the new peekvid. There goes all my ambition of doing anything productive this break! I LOVE TV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh jess. ahhaha if u become gloria u might have to suffer the consequences. (aka. realizing i have like 1/2 a bio textbook to read in 5 days. and remembering just how borrriing it is).