Wednesday, June 27, 2007

laughter is the best medicine

Friends are goood. Laughter is good. Obscene shriek-yell-laughter is also good (shout out to my housemate Rachel). I just got back from a random trip to Lonestar with some friends + Silas. Good times. Getting cards from long lost friends from oceans away and having days off is also fun. I'm really enjoying kingston in the summer. I'm realizing how much I love taking walks because nature is so beautiful. Naturally, k-town isn't as beautiful as the country back home, but it smells better that's for sure. I'm just so glad the wedding is over. What a gongshow. But i'm really excited for Amanda's wedding. Two more weeks!!!!!

1 comment:

Jonathan P said...

Nature is SWEET! Living here in the middle of a mountain valley surrounded by an eclectic mix of mud huts and normal (in the Korean sense) houses is... surreal.

And having internet to boot -_-;;