Tuesday, March 04, 2008

hopefully the last emo-ish post this month!

this semester i've been thinking too much. I spend time in my head as if i were an introvert. I am not. I need to stop this thinking madness and talk it out. Spending time in my head doesn't solve ANYTHING for me. If i spend 3 hours thinking about something I can probably work it out in 20 minutes by talking it out with someone. introverts. extraverts.

that's part of the reason I blog. It helps me process. But I can't always blog things because I have confidentiality agreements etc.

anyways, it looks like I'm going to need to throw myself into my "education" in order to ignore the things that are plaguing my thoughts. people. opinions. people's opinions of me. people's opinions of what I should do after school. people's opinions influencing me. my reaction to people. my repentance of this reaction.

why do i always kick and scream and do the opposite of what people think sort of in spite?

No comments: