Tuesday, March 18, 2008

password protect this

it felt really weird to put my blog under lock and key.... wrong even. I'm usually a very open person, but obviously I feel the need to be less open and out there. As I sit here typing this I guess I realize that my desire to take away anyone's ability to read this is rooted in my embarrassment of my questionable character and my lack perfection. That's lame.

How long do you give me before I open it back up? an hour? a day? a week? vote in the comments and i'll send a prize to whoever wins... that is, if i haven't already done it!

6 comments:

Ms. Julia said...

you make me smile. :) I give you a year, cause I have that much faith in your discipline. :)

Jess Versteeg said...

haha oh jules... that must be in sarcasm -- you know I have no self-discipline!

Angelic Engineer said...

I say until May MET. Then you'll make lots of new friends and want to be all deep with them and stuff. Or it could have the opposite effect, and you;ll hide your true self from the world because your are supposed to be "staff". Don't do that.

lowonthego said...

3 weeks.

Sid S. said...

i hope never! i just signed up to be in this thing. so if u open it up for the rest of the world, then my action was for nought!

i don't care if u hide your "true self" from the rest of the world, just as long as i'm not included in that. lolz.

you're "proud", i'm "selfish". we could totally be best friends! :P

Jonathan P said...

Hey hiding yourself from the prying eyes of the Internet isn't always a bad thing... :P