Thursday, March 20, 2008

I have the best friends ever

So today was a decent day. Usually thursdays are dreadful - well the first half. Get up, meet M for one-on-one at 10:3o (which is fun!), run to my 11:30 Liberal Islam class and arrive at 11:35 and struggle to stay awake and resist the urge to go on gchat during class until 2:30. Then go to my Philosophy of Peace class from 2:30-4 in this hot, dimly lit room (Ellis Hall, angie) with my prof who speaks with a completely monotone voice1.

Today was decent. I got to give my good friend Brittany a gift she was sooooo excited for (yay). AND I got 2 packages in the mail! Sooooo exciting. To the left are the 2 really wonderful gifts I got from mes amies de l'afrique du nord. Angiepoo bought me a scarf (sooo cute and sooo just what i love) and they made me this pink sweater with lyrics from Flight of the Conchords written all over. So funny. So great! And then also in the mail I got this really cute pink notebook from Lazarski. (Thanks mands!). I forgot to hold it up in the picture haha. AND THEN, if that wasn't exciting enough, my shirts from threadless.com sale came. Although I haven't picked them up yet, they're at the post office!

This is the one I decided on (since it's so funny:

"Communist Party"

Haha so funny. Oh commies... I'm glad I'm no longer a semi-marxist. It makes being a Christian so much easier!

1All my phil profs have been balding and speak with a monotone voice. Is this the rule for Philosophy profs, I wonder. Granted I've only had 2 Philosophy classes, but it's an undeniable trend!

1 comment:

Jonathan P said...

Threadless.com is clearly the GREATEST clothing website



EVER