Thursday, February 19, 2009

1-2-3-4-5-6 switch

I haven't been bored in over 2 months. "That's good!" you're thinking. No, actually, not really. I haven't been bored because I haven't wanted to do anything. If I've accomplished anything it's because I've forced myself to or someone else has forced me to do it.

But today, I was bored. I didn't have a lot of calling to do. I've been tearing through Min Prep books. I got bored. I was tired, had a nap, made cookies. I'm about to do some more calling but seriously? BOREDOM. There's only so much reading a person can do in the day. I finally feel motivated to do things, and have nothing to do. Seriously. Earlier I was going to avoid calling, but now I'm so bored I'm actually going to call. CALLING OUT OF BOREDOM IS A BAD SIGN. haha i'm going to go crazy before I reach Montreal I fear. Craziness from the country/small town. Mark my words.

Ok I'm going to go call. Then runnnnnn on the treadmill. run run run my boredom away. Maybe this will work out in my favour after all.

No comments: