Wednesday, February 04, 2009

ok hi! is this real life?

Here are some things I've been enjoying in the last month:
  • Boxxy. I just can't get enough. Aside from her being really ridiculous, there's this huge backstory as to why her videos became viral. Trust me, in my own insanity I've spent a few hours reading about it. it's nuts.
  • Google Latitude (It seems both cool and totally creepy)
  • Fiction Family (Jon Foreman's new music project)
  • Trial (Driscoll's newest sermon series. I've really benefited from it).
Aaand because I love bacon so much, here is a tip on how maximize your bacon consumption over a long period of time (without it going bad).... although it isn't a commentary on how to avoid heart disease :(

also this is hilarious. i can attest that morphine brings about similar feelings.

3 comments:

kathryn said...

i feel funny . . . is this going to be forever? why is this happening to me??? priceless!

elisabeth said...

the bacon thing is awesome hahah!!

Sid S. said...

i can't stand that boxxxy girl.