Friday, February 27, 2009

tasty tasty death

This may just be one of the most unique advertising strategies I've ever seen. It is disturbing, funny and (I think) effective. Considering I don't even like Cadbury Creme Eggs and I want one. Prepare for shock and awe. You really have to watch the whole thing until the last one. You will know the finale when you see it. I gasped, totally shocked at what I was seeing.

Welcome to the world of my disturbing sense of humour.

Watch it now. (about 2.5 minutes in total).

2 comments:

kathryn said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!! i LOVE it. i think it's especially funny because i just spent 20 hours on planes, trains, and in waiting lounges, therefore resulting in me being sleep deprived and delirious but seriously, i would have loved it even without being in this state! GOO

Unknown said...

k i didnt watch all of them
but i like how he undresses himself