Sunday, April 01, 2007

transitions and such

I'm starting to realize the gravity of my decision to be women's ministry coordinator next year. There are a lot of reasons that it's finally starting to sink in. I think it's partly because I'm starting to get a grip on the fact that the fourth years are leaving - mainly that Angela, my housemate & the female KSL, is leaving. I'm so excited that she's going on STINT! Hearing Angela's reflections on her time doing ministry with C4C over the years, hearing her talk about her favourite memories (things like her disciples being asked to be on Servant Team, and them teaching people to share their faith etc), it has made me wonder what it is that I will be reflecting on this time next year. So, in light of this, I've decided to start an X part mini-series entitled Things I Wish I Knew Coming Into University. Let's nickname it TIWIKCIU. haha no that's awkard. So yeah, look for that in the coming weeks.

I feel like the longer I hold the title Women's Ministry Coordinator, the more nervous about it I get. It just feels so.... scary and holds so much responsibility. Good thing God is so much cooler and better at His job than me.

No comments: