Thursday, April 12, 2007

wedding bells

So it never occurred to me how much planning weddings took. No wonder people elope! All these wedding plans are exciting but exhausting to think about. Kind of depressing to think about too? I know it's not about me, but man, I don't even have a prospect of a boyfriend!! I really hope that my future husband isn't the first to get married out of his siblings. Marrying a lady's first son is scary... they get totally momzilla and it's a bit frightening.

Also: I feel like it should be the law that when you ask someone to be the maid of honour, you also make sure they know what it is they're agreeing to. So you're not left to try & scrounge together a bridal shower in 2 weeks before people leave to go home/on project after exams. Eek! I dunno if I'll be able to pull this off!

2 comments:

I love yellow said...

Jess I am sure you will do great. And hey...you're still really young (ok that so sounded like what an older person would say)...you've got lots of time to find your future mate :)

Jonathan P said...

AHaha, Hannah, the geezer ^^

But she's right you know....