Thursday, December 20, 2007

i'm addicted to video blogging

How can I be addicted to vlogging if you have never seen me post anything of the video sort (other than links to funny things on youtube) here? Well, I've been sending videos to Angela in North Africa - 2 20 minute long ridiculous videos to be exact. They're really dumb. In one, I was so bored I gave her a tour of my dad's house. In yesterday's installment I think I talked about my hair quite a bit. Clearly they were thrilling, inspiring, and challenging looks into my inner world. 

I've decided that I'm going to post a video blog up here, but not right now because my little brother's macbook camera is not working. So instead, I'm going to waste your time talking about doing it haha. 

Expect incredible things, people, incredible

No comments: