Tuesday, April 15, 2008

5 things I liked about today

05. When exams are funny:
Q: According to Narveson, pacifists believe that:
a) Killing violates a universal moral duty
b) war violates a universal moral duty
c) the use of violence violates a universal moral duty
d) country music violates a universal moral duty

04. housemates cooking me dinner after a long day at the library
03. friends stopping by for a surprise visit with cookies.
02. When people I don't know (from church in Kingston) email me saying they're praying for my exams and are interested in knowing more about how my support process for staff is going.
01. When people say nice things to me: "You know what I discovered today? I don't want you to leave. I want us to grow old together and have babies together and we could stay here in this community forever!" (no, this wasn't a near-marriage proposal, it was said by a girl I'm discipling, Elisabeth)

1 comment:

elisabeth said...

hahahah jess you make me laugh!!