Thursday, April 17, 2008

and it begins

Yesterday I finished my last exam. Assuming I've passed all my courses, I'm finished my degree! So now I'm focusing on putting the last pieces together while I'm here in Kingston for another week. I'm finishing sending out support letters for MET, writing a women's ministry transition report, hanging out with people, staying up late watching the Daily Show & Colbert Report, hanging out with people, making gifts, taking pictures, praying for exams, and reading!

Like I mentioned the other day, I got an email from a man at church who has indicated he and his wife are interested in knowing about my support process. It was so random and encouraging to me! And then I just heard a story from my friend Kathryn who is doing STINT in France next year with a US team that she was talking to a friend & her friend said she'd like to support her -- even though she and her friend haven't kept in contact at all the last few years, and her friend isn't even a Christian.

Awhile ago I said I was looking forward to the support raising process because of all the cool stories I was hearing. While mine & kathryn's stories weren't as exciting and shocking as some of the ones I heard from Angela last summer, it seems to be the beginning of my cool stories!

2 comments:

Alison Ma said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yay! :)

Unknown said...

tres very exciting!

ps. Ally ppl say you are cute, b/c you say cute things like weeeeee