Tuesday, July 01, 2008

hands held high

When I was driving to Southern Ontario I listened to the new Linkin Park CD. Yes, I often like their songs. This one song that I'm going to share with you made me cry! Maybe cause I was hormonal (I don't really think I was though), but anyways. 

I'd also like to remind people of the disclaimer on the sidebar before they look at this video, and note that the language used in this video isn't exactly clean. This song speaks to me especially because of the hippie-protester in me. Anyways, what really hit me in this song is the direct link to the horrible state of the world & Christianity. That just really upset me. People look to America and see a war waged in the name of God and think that all Christians love super right-wing economic policy & questionable business practices. Awesome. 


Hands Held High by Linkin Park

No comments: