Tuesday, August 05, 2008

math

So I was quite encouraged at staff conference about my MPD. I had a couple people tell me that being at 40% was pretty great -- even Lydia & Silas (apparently, so I heard) were at about 30% by Staff conference & they made it to campus by Oct/Nov. I did some math & figured out what I had to accomplish if I wanted all my pledges to be in by October 15. I just picked the 15th cause it's a nice middle number. So I did some math and found out that I need to raise double my weekly goal (set by MPD coaches) in order to make it on campus by then. DOUBLE. I guess that means i need to do double the work I've been doing which roughly works out to 10 appointments a week.... which is, consequently, what I was supposed to be doing anyways. I'm encouraged by that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay, i had been waiting for a new post on your blog! i am proud of you and your 40%. have you heard the decision from your church yet?

Jess Versteeg said...

yup, they OKed the amount, so the 40% is definite :)