Thursday, January 08, 2009

(untitled)

What is it with my email address that I get so many random emails that are meant for other people? Just now I got the following email:
From: S. P.
Subject: paragraph
Madame Losiels superficial outlook on life and only caring about material possessions and destroys their life. Madame Losiel claims “ Oh, nothing. Only I don’t have an evening dress and therefore I cant go to the affair” ( Maupassant 200). Madame Losiel is selfish because she gets invited to an affair and she cant go because she doesn’t have an evening dress. Madame Losiel wants a new dress because she doesn’t want to look poor. She doesn’t care about what people think of what’s inside but what she looks like on the outside. When Madame Losiel thought about her life she couldn’t help but “…. grieved incessantly, feeling that she had been born all the little niceties and luxuries of living” (Maupassant 28). She only cares for material possessions and luxuries. She should be more concerned with the happiness of her husband and a little bit lee of her own. Her own selfish leads to her down fall.
And so, being the person I am I replied. And corrected his/her grammar and wished him/her best of luck. For being someone who is validated by emails, I sure get annoyed when I get other people's mail!

1 comment:

Alison Ma said...

lol! wow, at least you corrected their paragraph for them.
<3