Sunday, November 26, 2006

promise me

Promise me you will notify me if you find a guy who has ALL of the following:
  • loves evangelism
  • has a lip piercing
  • wears hot pink shirts
  • is hetero
  • plays guitar
  • likes indie music
  • cares about social justice!!
  • and is humble
Edit: Nov 28, 2:02PM
So I guess 'wears hot pink shirts' basically makes things impossible. I guess he doesn't have to wear hot pink shirts. I guess the thing about the whole pink-shirt idea is that clearly if a guy can wear pink it means he's secure in his masculinity. I like that. the security thing. Then he wont feel threatened when I act my manly self. haha jokes, I'm not manly (I HOPE!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Jonathan P said...

Ahahah! Lol, many of those in isolation, I'm sure might work, but put it all together... and that could be hard :P

Especially the "lip piercing", "hot pink shirt" and "is hetero" combo. Lol....

lowonthego said...

hahahha for some reason, i read "hot pink shorts"

and i was like...

what the heck!!!!!!!!!!

and i think we're competing for the same guy.

lol.

minus the lip piercing for me. LOL

Jonathan P said...

LOL... define manly self :P