Wednesday, September 10, 2008

step on crunchy leaves with me

I seriously love fall. Love love LOVE fall. I love the colours of the leaves and the crisp cool air. I love that it's not bitter cold but it's cold enough to require a thin jacket or, in my case, mittens. I love that the coolness enables me to better appreciate soup and tea. While it doesn't apply to me right now but hopefully in the future will: I also like to snuggle.  

I love when children play in the fallen leaves. I love the colour of the setting sun at 6pm when its amber rays fall on old buildings (like Queen's!). I really love listening to Arcade Fire's album Funeral while walking at 6pm, enjoying the scenery. 
You know what else I love? This has nothing to do with fall and more to do with my current anti-social behaviours resulting from significantly lowered/no social interaction right now: craigslist missed connections. While some of them are a too lust-based & sketch for my liking, I mostly just enjoy the idea. People have a moment, its nice, it passes & wonder if it could be more. It's neat to see how people describe said moment. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll walk on crunchy leaves with you, if they are kingston crunchy leaves!