Thursday, September 25, 2008

You can all blame Angela G

Last summer Angela and I were joking around, probably making some
comments about the "Queen's girls" (anyone who has spent any length of
time there will know what were talking about). I can't really remember
any of the details of the conversation because I was so horrified by
what she said next: "jess, let's bring back the stirrup legging like
we wore when we were in grade 2!!" she said with great excitement.
"for the love of everything Holy and sacrednon this world NO! LET'S NOT!

Looks like she didn't listen:

4 comments:

Angelic Engineer said...

Haha, when I saw your blog title, I thought of so many different topics your post could be about. I was rather surprised/relieved that it was only about stirup pants. For a minute, I thought you were going to blame your life and career on me. Haha.

kathryn said...

Ha! I too agree with Angela, that when I saw the title of your post that you were about to blame her for everything that was currently going on in your life - i.e. mpd.

Unknown said...

SHUDDER

Jess Versteeg said...

ha! no, staff is lydia's fault.