Monday, November 05, 2007

PMS: pre-messiah syndrome

I'm a monster; a total heathen! Every month I forget just how much I'm a terrible person, and then I get PMS and I turn into this ferocious (and veracious - in a bad way) lioness who wants to rip anyone to shreds. I think God puts us women through this just so that we would be humbled on a regular basis, so our heads don't explode with our greatness (cause we're pretty great!). I was just in my kitchen seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeething. The amount of times 'murder' came into my head was a shocking indicator of how mentally sktetchmo I am during this time. It's kind of ridiculous, but this feeling inside isn't fluffy. I think I would probably describe it as 'utter rage' or 'i'm-so-mad-i'll-rip-off-your-face' or something.

So essentially I was there loading the dishwasher sinking further and further into mental unstableness when I realized that I didn't have to be that way. So then I pretty much was just repeating "help me love people, God, help me love people" in order to keep insane rage at bay. It sort of worked. Anyways, could you imagine me withOUT Jesus? I also think perhaps the reason God made men to be natural adventurous warrior types (give or take a little) is so that they can deal with their PSYCHO wives. God help my future husband. He'll need it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

breathe in. breathe out. (glo)

Sid S. said...

hahaha. i'll start pr@ying 4 him...

Rainbow Choi =) said...

oooh jess. i'd say more but i think you've heard enough of my story. psycho indeed... lol

xox
rainrain