Tuesday, November 06, 2007

update to hot 10

Ok so since posting my hot 10 I've found some other things that I like that I want to share with people. I admit, some of these things may cause you to want to end your friendship with me (if last post wasn't enough), or in other cases (ie, the ppl in texas, north africa, etc.) you wont want to actually begin it in the first place. So here they are:

Last.fm. It's like a smash up between myspace and iPartee and pandora (sort of ). It helps you to find music that is similar to people you like (like stars) etc. Just go look at it.


Don't Forget the Lyrics. It is a show on MuchMoreMusic (and Fox) that essentially glorified Karaoke meets Who Wants to be a Millionaire. You sing along and then fill in the missing lyrics in order to win money. Its funny, its heart breaking, its embarassing, its pathetic, and WTF is with Wayne Brady's hairline??? seriously.

That's it. I think. Until next time. :)

No comments: