Thursday, November 15, 2007

good idea: riding an elevator. bad idea: the following...

So I was going up to the third floor of Stauffer library today to get a book and I was kind of energetic about it. Alone in the elevator I started jumping. It was an excellent thigh work out until right before the elevator stopped and the gravitational force shifted a bit and it seemed like I was floating for a split second. I freaked out and fell weird on my toes (like ALL my weight on my big toe crumpled under my feet). And then I felt really stupid. I had been, after all, jumping in an elevator by myself with no one else to egg me on.

It just seems so much weirder than my normal iPod elevator dancing. Cause who can really keep dancing to JT singing My Love inside? WHO?

p.s. this post has caused me to start a new tag: i'm stupid and embarrass myself.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

hahaha oh jess. its happenings such as these that make me love you even more ;)

Alison Ma said...

ahhhhhh
amanda told me about your blog
now i have found something else to do now that i don't have facebook.

<3

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

Just saw your picture and thought you were cute so I wanted to say hi.

Jess Versteeg said...

awkward.