Friday, November 02, 2007

unusual things that happened this week

  • I felt more comfortable telling my hijab-wearing muslim friend about what I was doing after school and that I felt God leading me there, than telling my agnostic classmates
  • someone emailed us @ C4C and asked us if they could do a documentary on us because they're confused at who we are/what our mandate is.
  • being so sleep deprived (or just crazy) that I thought I was about to step on a small animal on the sidewalk when really it was just the shadow of a moving leaf.
  • I led a seminar that went really well by the grace of God (I really hadn't prepared)
  • I was asked by a friend to attend the RMC Ball on the 24th of November
  • i almost cleaned my room. haha no not really, but its getting gross enough for me to want to!
  • I got this weird email from myself (through 43things.com) saying:
    Dear future self,

    I'm reminding you about your stated goal on 43 things, to
    "get my masters in international development".

    How's it going?

    Sincerely,
    Your past self
    Your past self
    creepy. If I wasn't so sure of what I'm meant to be doing, this would really throw me for a loop.

No comments: