Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ti-yerd

Last night's meeting totally wiped me out. I don't know how but I kind of hit the wall of too much out-put. I'm not even really putting out (ha!) that much emotionally -- just doing my presentation & working up the nerve to call people. But, I guess I learned last semester as I read the book called Burnout that people who constantly experience or face rejection are more apt to feel worn out. Rightfully so.

Anyways, I took the day off (save about an hours worth of dialing & data entry) and it's been nice. Granted, I really REALLY want to watch a couple episodes of Jon & Kate Plus 8, but my mom's ... (this is me editing the mean adverbs I want to use) husband is very determined to ... watch A&E (read: depressing shows about murder & mayhem) and not let me experience 6 small bits of 3-year-old-asian joy.

So I think I'll do something else with my time as my KFC digests uncomfortably. I really need to brush up on my webdesign non-skills and turn them into skills. When I was 16 I changed my blog template practically every week. I had lots of time on my hands then apparently.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally wanted to watch Jon and Kate plus 8 last night but the boys were watching nature shows...boo! Oh well, PTL for half asian staff babies on this project!

Unknown said...

have i ever told you how much i love your writing? you're awesome at it.