Saturday, October 14, 2006

Does God Exist on Tuesday or just every other day?

God is pretty darn cool. This whole Does God Exist? debate that we’re re-doing has been kind of ridiculous in terms of how it’s been put together and thrown at everyone. It’s been planned pretty well, but kind of all over the place at the same time. We’re definitely not professionals that’s for sure. Last night @ our Weekly Meeting (aka Friday Night on the Rock [FnotR]) things just really came together. I think people are actually catching on to the vision for DGE and getting excited. It’s really neat to see.

Honestly, I’m going to be extremely excited when DGE is over. That means that most of my stress-related work is finished and I can semi-relax. Or at least finally focus on other things that matter. I’m seriously going to be so excited that I’m considering going out for celebratory drinks. It’s going to be awesome. The debate AND the celebratory drinks. I’m just ready for it to be over. God’s done a fantastic job of protecting me from going crazy with stress over it, but I’m still going to be happy its over.

No comments: