Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's been awhile

I haven't had a personal blog in two and a half years. It's kind of strange to be back at it again. I finally succummbed to it because of blogger's new moderation features. I realized I didn't want everyone to see some of the things I was thinking/writing. I'd like to have more control over who's getting to know me through this venue.

I thought I would explain where I got the name of this blog. It's from a Dave Mathews Band song called Butterfly. The lyrics are as follows:

You are like a butterfly
A Catipillars dream to fly
So bust out of this old cocoon
And dry your wings off
Butterfly
Go ahead, and fly

Its always such a lonely loom
Its sudden like a broken bone
And your luck wont always come along
So dry your tears away
Butterfly
Go ahead and fly

Dry your tears away
Butterfly
Dont you, Cry

1 comment:

Amanda Lazarski Photography said...

Interesting! Thanks for including me!!!
muah