Saturday, October 28, 2006

laziness

I did my talk last night. I was quite nervous until I practiced on my housemate Tanya and her reaction was positive. I wasn't nervous at all last night which was good. I was quite surprised at the outcome though. I had a couple girls tell me that they could really relate, and a couple of others who told me I was a good writer and that I should speak more often. I was quite pleased with that. I had to leave the evening early to hang out with Hannah, a friend from project! It was lots of fun to see her again. Her dorky friend was pretty hilarious too.

I've been feeling pretty lazy and umotivated lately. Today was supposed to be a work day, but since it's almost 4:00pm and I still haven't accomplished anything but watching Honey on MuchMusic, I decided that I wouldn't even bother TRYING to get work done today but rather try and do it tomorrow. I'm generally more productive on Sundays anyways. A friend is having a halloween costume party tonight that I'm planning on going to, but don't quite have the entire costume i need.... I have the cowboy boots and jeans haha. Doesn't quite make an entire outfit, sadly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur talk was good. and the verses u picked out. the one that stuck with me "desire in the Lord and he'll give u ur hearts desire" or something like that. ithink i misquoted it but anywaz.
for hallowwen u can wear all pink and then cut out a cardboard shape of a shoe... there u have it. gum under a shoe (idea cortesy of my lil sister). luv glo.