Saturday, October 07, 2006

relationships

All my life I've been giving relationship advice. Ok, not ALL my life, but ever since I was.... 12. Yup, at 12 I apparently gave some solid relationship advice to my other 12 year old friends. We're still close, so I guess my advice wasn't terribly wrong. I dunno how I know anything about it, since I've never actually been in a dating relationship. Maybe it's seeing so many people's hearts get broken over the years.

In any case, in the last year the %age of conversations I've had about relationships and the frequency to which these conversations are happening is starting to make me feel that God's preparing me for one. Of course He is, He's always preparing us for things. I've just really noticed an increase in this kind of stuff. It's a good thing that I'm comfortable where I am in my singleness. Quite comfortable acutally. But not too comfortable that I want to be this way forever, that's forsure.

2 comments:

Rainbow Choi =) said...

ohhh jess, lol... i heart you!!

Jonathan P said...

As do I. I thought about what you told me today during that hour walk.

Amazing.