Sunday, October 15, 2006

high on life (and gravol)

So I'm guessing that taking gravol while not having eaten all day is probably not the best idea. I'm seriously high. Like my vision is all weird, my sense are screwed up. I'm struggling to type this coherently. Everything is soo laggy. I totally get why there's a warning to not operate heavy machinery when under the influence of ... what was i saying? Seriously, I forgot.

Oh right. It reminds me of the whole "Do not get drunk on wine but be filled with the Holy Spirit" thing. I remember this summer Lydia discipling me and being all "how does being filled with the HS compare to being drunk?" I thought that was a funny analogy. I'm glad that its not analogus to being high. Because frankly, this is doing funny tickly things to my head. Did I mention my head kind of tickles? I don't think the brain is supposed to 'tickle'. Did I also mention I have a midterm to study for?

OH also, I'm taking gravol because my stomach was really screwedup and woozy feeling and my other housemate totally barfed a busload of chunkies the other day which was nasty. I don't want to bafr. So... i took gravol, and i haven't eaten anything today so I think that's making the gravol be more gravolly. Shoot, I'm high.

late sidenote: i googleed up "sideffects of gravol" and found this...

Short-Term Effects

  • At recommended doses, Gravol can cause drowsiness, dizziness and blurred vision. It can impair your concentration and motor coordination. For these reasons, you should use Gravol with caution if driving or doing other things that require you to be fully alert. It can be especially dangerous to combine it with alcohol and other depressant drugs. (found here)

2 comments:

lowonthego said...

haha, i'm sorry but i found this blog kinda funny :)

lol.

i love how i made it into your blog!!! being inebriated on the HS rocks. any other kind of drunkeness doesn't seem that fun. it IS pretty fun to laugh at drunk people though.

i miss you babes. i hope we shall be friends sometime. (i.e. i hope you come to Toronto to BE my friend sometime. haha)

Jonathan P said...

Lol.

I remember the first time that I was on morphine after my surgery. That was kind of trippy.

The drugs man... they play with your mind.