Thursday, May 29, 2008

10 things

i'm back and i feel like i've been caught in a whirlwind/tornado. It hasn't sunk in that I'm going to Montreal yet, because Montreal still seems so far away. I have only had one appointment and only have 2 scheduled for the rest of the week so far. I spent extra time in BC to visit my grandfather in the hospital who was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor 6 weeks ago. I got off the plane at midnight local time this morning. Two words: JET LAG.

Highlights of my trip in no particular order:
10. I love airplanes
09. The mountains!
08. Meeting & getting to know "Len". What an amazing guy. I'm so glad he's the president
07. Rooming with Emily T!!
06. Getting placed in Montreal
05. Getting my Birkman (oh my goodness was that ever enlightening)
04. Eating at Whitespot
03. Seeing my family out in BC
02. Watch my grandfather flirt with the nurses like stereotypical old men on TV/movies
01. Knowing that the next 10 years of my life are going to be so much more full & exciting and abounding in possibilities that I never had imagined before I went to BC. 

1 comment:

Emily Morrice said...

one of MY highlights was rooming with Jess W!