Friday, May 23, 2008

the journey begins

I'm finished MET & my aunt is coming to pick me up in a little bit. I've really appreciated my time here. Last night after all the official festivities ended, all the new staff hung out in the girls' suite and talked. We played hotseat and had a great time asking each other questions about each other. There were some intense moments and some really funny moments. I really like these people! MPD training in particular was challenging. It challenged a lot of my ideas, it taught me a lot, and I feel very equipped to go out and start my support team. 

I've also been thinking about locking up my blog again - not because of personal insecurities, but because of the organization's blogging policy. I want to do my best to honour that so we'll see how that turns out. 

I kind of feel like my MPD time hasn't started yet & wont start until I get home. That's partially true, but there are some administrative things I can do until wednesday. I imagine I'll have at least 2 presentations to do here, and 2 when I get home, but I'll try and set up several appointments for the end of the week next week. In order to hit our goal in a reasonable time, we're encouraged to have 10-15 appointments a week. We'll see if I'm able to get near that many. 

This is going to be quite a ridiculous ride.

No comments: