Saturday, May 17, 2008

from sea to shining sea (where will I be?)

I'm writing this at 6:30 pm (BC time) May 16. I'm scheduling to have this published at 5pm BC time May 17 when I'm allowed to inform the world of where I'll be going. I did this because at this time I should be at "Len's" place for supper & for an evening swim. I have to say, one of the highlights of MET has been to get to know the president of my organization better. What strikes me the most about him is his humility. He makes it very clear how he has lived a life that so many of us in the organization strive to live -- but that he turned away from this lifestyle for 7 years. He saw so many incredible things done by God in his life, yet he turned away. It takes a lot to be honest about that. I'm looking forward to going to his place. Oh right, I'm here to tell you where my placement is! I guess I'll stop leaving you hanging. Montreal, here I come! 

2 comments:

kathryn said...

excitant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! je t'aime beaucoup :) and p.s. you're sneaky with all the teasing and beating around the bush like that before! not nice jessica rae! je te coeur!

Alison Ma said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(that's me, soaring bc i'm so happy for you. hehe)
<3